Parks in Berkeley
Questions & Responses:
- Aquatic Park Playground water, trains, tot playground
- Alta Bates Parks big & little kids
- Cordornices Park running around space
- Tilden Park steam trains, carousel, lake, more
- Totland toddler park in N. Berkeley
- More Parks and Playgrounds
Alta Bates ParksParks behind Alta Bates hospital in Berkeley \tTwo playgrounds - one with a scary spiral slide for big kids \tover 3 or so, and another smaller play area for little ones.
Cordornices ParkCordornices Park - Euclid above Cedar in Berkeley \tLots of swings, play structures, woods, and a tunnel under \tEuclid. Has a small enclosed play area just for little ones.
TotlandTotland - Virginia & McGee in Berkeley \tThis park is set up just for toddlers; completely enclosed \tby a fence and kids are always within view. Ginger
Totland is all enclosed and was made for babies and toddlers. Also Coordineces park @ Euclid & Eunice (? It's accross from the Rose Garden). They also have an enclosed section for little ones. It's my favorite park in Berkeley. Toby