Support Group for Parents of Children with Special Needs

Hi - wondering if anyone knows of or can recommend a facilitated support group for parents of children with special needs (not life threatening illnesses, but chronic medical conditions). Thanks!

Parent Replies

New responses are no longer being accepted.

You can contact Through the Looking Glass, non profit organization, located in Berkeley in the Ed Roberts Campus at Ashby Bart.  They can direct you to someone who can help.