Special Needs Families

Parent Q&A

Select any title to view the full question and replies.

  • Hi - wondering if anyone knows of or can recommend a facilitated support group for parents of children with special needs (not life threatening illnesses, but chronic medical conditions). Thanks!

    You can contact Through the Looking Glass, non profit organization, located in Berkeley in the Ed Roberts Campus at Ashby Bart.  They can direct you to someone who can help.