Need a therapist to help me parent my depressed kid

I am in search of a parenting coach or therapist to help me better parent my 9-year-old son, who has started exhibiting some signs of depression.  I am a lifelong depressive and am terrified he will follow in my footsteps.  I'd like to be able to talk to someone in detail about my son's words and behavior--someone who can help me respond most effectively to try to prevent what I think I see happening.

Parent Replies

New responses are no longer being accepted.

You might try giving Dr. Patricia Zurita-Ona a call. She specializes in anxiety and depression. She's in Walnut Creek, and her number is (925) 956-4636, email ebbehaviortherapycenter [at] Good luck with your search!