Need Someone to do a Site Survey

We are planning to do significant improvements to our landscaping.  Our lot is on a slope, with several terraces.  Designers we have talked to have said we really need a site survey done first, so they know exactly what they have to work with -- height of hills, size of terraces, etc.  Can anybody recommend someone?  Thanks!

Parent Replies

New responses are no longer being accepted.

I can recommend Paul Webb he is very experienced in Berkeley surveys and is also a Berkeley High alumni. He explains the process well which I really appreciated and  also takes the time to get to know you. Phone number (510) 548-3201.

We have used Bates & Bailey for a large property and were very satisfied.  The work they did has been accurate enough to use for both large and small projects.  n.b., we had to wait a long time to get the survey work done.