Elder Care Case Manager/Consultants

Hello - Archives are 6 years old so hoping someone will chime in if they have any current recommendations for an eldercare professional (LCSW or RN) who can act as a geriatric case manager for moving a senior out of area into a Bay Area assisted living facility, and then helping monitor them in the facility. (And we have recently done this for a different parent in Santa Barbara, and happy to recommend professionals there if anyone needs them!) Thank you.

Parent Replies

New responses are no longer being accepted.

I would recommend Michelle Gilmore  President, RN, MSN, NP Heartwood Health (510)241-2905. 


Best of luck.