Timothy Bennett, DDS

Castro Valley

Archived Q&A and Reviews

Date: Jan 29, 1998
From: Lynn

Several newsletters ago someone asked for the name of a pediatric dentist. I have gone to Timothy Bennett in Castro Valley for years (I also knew him when we both were kids since he and my brother were best friends.) He runs a small family practice with a lot of small town charm and friendliness and all of the latest high tech equipment. He does all the work himself (there is no dental hygienist.) The only other staff in the office are an assistant and very competent and accessible receptionist. He told me the other day that he handles 95% of children's dental problems. The other 5% of hard core problems he sends to a specialist. Several of our friends who have children have had excellent experiences with Tim but my own son is still too young for visits so I don't have first hand experience watching him with kids. It may seem out of the way to go to Castro Valley, but we live in the Oakland hills and it only takes between 15 - 20 minutes from our house. Tim can be reached through his receptionist Mary at (510)881-0620, 3209 Castro Valley Blvd. Suite 1.