Therapist for teen - doctor Kelley Gin

Hello, has anyone worked with Doctor Gin?  He has an office on Alcatraz Street in Berkeley.  My depressed 16 year old boy needs a therapist, and I wonder if he'd be a good fit.

Parent Replies

New responses are no longer being accepted.

I absolutely recommend Dr Noah Bach Bar-Tura. She is in Berkeley and can help you immensely! 
Phone # 773-852-6627
Here is her website: