Therapist in Marin for 17 year old boy with anxiety and ADHD

My 17 year old son has ADHD and anxiety. He is now "self-medicating" with marijuana. I would like to find a good therapist for him in Marin County. Any suggestions?

Parent Replies

New responses are no longer being accepted.

Start with checking out Parents Education Network and NorCalCHADD meetings.