Therapist that comes to my house for 4 yr old?

Do you know of an excellent therapist that does therapy at a child's home? 4 yo with aggressive behavior.  I know there are lots of great therapists out there but we are specifically looking for recommendations of early childhood mental health professionals who do therapy in the child's home. Thanks. 

Parent Replies

New responses are no longer being accepted.


I recommend Kristen Hurwitz.  She will come to you, which is very convenient and especially good for young kids.  My son really likes her.  Good luck. 

Our family works with whole child and they do this. I would recommend.