Tenants' rights consult / legal help regarding rodent issues

We're dealing with ongoing rodent infestation issues in our rental, and would like to consult with someone who can advise us on our rights and our ability to end our lease early. Not sure if this would be a real estate attorney, some type of non-profit, or somebody else, but any referrals or suggestions would be welcome. This is a higher-end rental and we'd like to get our proof and paperwork or whatever else is needed in order to exit the lease early and gracefully, without impacting our credit, if we need to. We are in Contra Costa county.

Parent Replies

Parents, want to reply to this question? Sign in to post.