Tax accountant / cpa needed

Please recommend a caring, knowledgeable, friendly and affordable person to do our state and federal taxes! (The person who’s done them for several years just retired.) We have a bit of w-2 income from a part-time job, some 1099 income as a freelance artist, a bit of rental income from out of state property, and a small pension. Any enthusiastic recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!  -Talia

Parent Replies

Parents, want to reply to this question? Sign in to post.

I enthusiastically recommend Terry Arzt. She's a former CPA who now works as an enrolled agent. She's done our taxes, we've recommended her many times. She's smart, kind, patient, very knowledgeable, and will be able to do your taxes with ease. You can reach her at 301-502-9249.