Speech Pathology / UnitedHealthcare

We are looking for a Speech Pathology who can provide services for our 3 years old. Ideally we are looking for an specialist who can take our health insurance United Health Care. Any information will be appreciated .

Parent Replies

New responses are no longer being accepted.

Kalmanovitz Child Development Center in SF is amazing. I'm pretty sure they will accept your insurance. Get on the waiting list. It is worth it!

You might try Oakland’s Childrens Hospital.  Their outpatient OT Department is excellent.  We see an Infant OT for feeding issues, her name is Mary Ann. If you’re still looking let me know and I can ask her for recommendations at my next appointment.  She’s awesome!  We’ve also seen Mary at John Muir Pleasant Hill’s OT Department.  She’s a speech therapist who also specializes in suck/swallow issues and we also really liked her.