Seeking recommendation for speech assessment for IEE

I'm looking for someone to do a speech assessment for a child with an Specific Learning Disability - Language Disorder.

Please let me know if you have any recommendations, why you liked them, and provide contact information. 

Parent Replies

New responses are no longer being accepted.

Well, the school district (WCCUSD) did my son's. One year he didn't meet their threshold for services but the next year he did. You can call your district's special education office and ask about how they do it.