Seek Painter/Carpenter for Dry Rot & Exterior Painting

My lintel and other areas of my small, one-story house have some dry rot. I need someone to identify these problem areas, replace the rotted wood with new wood as well as prep and paint all of the exterior wood trim. All recommendations hugely appreciated. 

Parent Replies

New responses are no longer being accepted.

I can give you two recommendations for the work you wish to have performed. For the carpentry work I suggest you call Gene at 510-845-3516 and for the painting reach out to Jackie at 510-910-2953. I have known and hired both of these professionals for many years and for a multitude of projects. They are very good at what they specialize in and have a wide range of talent and experience. In addition, they are honest, friendly, reliable and their fees are very reasonable. You will be glad you hired them if you choose to do so.