Preschool Distance Learning & Tuition during Shelter-in-Place
Hi preschool parents! As the time for decisions for next year's enrollment nears, I'd like to make an informed decision about what different preschools are offering in terms of tuition discount and distance learning, in case we encounter an ongoing intermittent shelter-in-place scenario. I'm particularly interested in the 2yo to 5yo age group. Thank you for any information you can provide at this time!
- Is your preschool in-home or commercial?
- Is your preschool open for children of essential workers?
- Is your preschool offering tuition discount or reimbursement for children who are distance-learning? If so, how much or % reduction?
- How many online lessons per day is offered to your child? How many lessons per day does your child attend (realistically)?
- Has your school offered a plan for reopening?