Learning Specialist for 9 year old with dyscalculia

Looking for a recommendation for a learning specialist who can work with my 9 year old with dyscalculia.  She's also dyslexic so bonus points for experience with both although I am primarily looking for math help at the moment.  

Parent Replies

Parents, want to reply to this question? Sign in to post.

I would look into an educational therapist. Strategies for Learning is one ed therapy group practice in Oakland, though I'm sure there are others depending on your location.