Irrigation Specialist

We need an experienced and reliable person to install drip and sprinkler systems as well as repair existing ones in our small garden. Our previous person moved out to the area. Thank you.

Parent Replies

Parents, want to reply to this question? Sign in to post.

RE: Irrigation Specialist ()

I've used John Keeffer  jhk77 [at] 510-209-7501 to repair my irrigation system. He was recommended by a neighbor and he fixed a problem that my regular gardener couldn't fix. Friendly too.