Employment Attorney

I am a Small Business owner seeking to get some advice on dealing with an ex-employee who quit her job and is claiming/collecting unemployment.

Parent Replies

New responses are no longer being accepted.

RE: Employment Attorney ()

You should call Spencer Young 510-645-1585. He has assisted me in my business regarding employment law issues. He's dedicated to helping employers deal with claims and take the necessary steps to best avoid future claims of this nature.