Dermatologist for Rosacea

I am looking for a recommendation for a dermatologist for treating rosacea.  If you have had a good experience with treatment for rosacea from a dermatologist please let me know.  I am ideally looking for someone in the East Bay, but am willing to go to San Francisco if necessary.  Thank you.

Parent Replies

Parents, want to reply to this question? Sign in to post.

RE: Dermatologist for Rosacea ()

I don't have a good dermatologist, but I can say that I used to struggle with rosacea for years until I started using the cream Soolantra (generic name ivermectin). It was on a recommendation and I just got a doctor to prescribe it. It has been several years and my problems have disappeared.