Daycare/preschool that closes for the summer
Hi BPN friends, I'm offered two spots at Pixar recently and have to make the decision by the end of this week. The only concern I have is there is no summer session. This means if I want to take kids to travel during the summer, I will have to continue paying for the tuition untill someone fill my spots. It is difficult to find a place that accepts both kids starting right away, so Pixar is a good choice. However, tuition for three months for two kids in the summer is a lot cuz we do plan to have a overseas trip next summer. I really appreciate any advice on this situation, or other daycare/preschool recommendation? Thanks!