Couples Therapist specializing in geriatrics/early stage

My spouse has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s this year and is in early stage. This would be a helpful time to see a therapist together. We both have access to great therapists but want one now who is experienced working with the issues that come with our situation. Please no recs for therapists who are not knowledgeable about dementia. 

Parent Replies

Parents, want to reply to this question? Sign in to post.