Taking the Stress out of Taking Tests: Master Educator & Test Anxiety Relief Expert
Algebra, Biology, Chemistry, General Science, Geometry, History, Humanities, Physics, Reading & Comprehension, Writing All Ages, ACT Prep, AP Test Prep, GRE Prep, ISEE/HSPT/SSAT, SAT Prep, Other Test Prep, Homework Coaching, Organizational & Study Skills
Tests don't only measure what you know, they also measure how well you take tests.
My students consistently earn top test scores and grades due to an individualized program and proven hybrid approach. I combine, as needed, content mastery and best test-taking strategies (including speed reading) with optimal mindset training (to build confidence, increase focus, and allay anxiety.)
- 20+ yrs - teaching test prep
- 13+ yrs - test anxiety relief/positive mindset support
- Six yrs - Princeton Review instructor
- Founder/CEO: City Test Prep
- Creator: MindFlow, a monthly mindful Speed Reading workshop for test takers
- Creator/Producer: The Full Potential Audio, a 5+-hour holistic and mindful course that supports study (10 titles inc. SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, Universal Tests, and High School and College study support)
- Co-author: The Full Potential Manual and The GMAT Sentence Correction Intensive (Nova Press)
- Masters degrees: Education (Jewish Theological Seminary) and Art History (University of Michigan
- Certification: Hypnosis, NLP, Integrative Life Coaching, and Counseling and am a Reiki practitioner. Completing MBSR-T training (mindfulness for teens).
CTP tutors teach additional subjects.
In person and online. Free initial consultation. Reach out to gain a head start on prep!
East Bay, Lamorinda, Marin, North Bay, Peninsula, San Francisco, South Bay, 680 Corridor
Elementary school, Middle school, High school