Homework Help With A Healthy Dose Of Executive Functioning Support
Homework Coaching, Organizational & Study Skills
Supervised Study at Classroom Matters
We provide a supportive, structured environment to help students with the daily responsibilities of homework and study habits.
- Sessions run daily: Monday through Thursday 4-6pm.
- Sessions are supervised by experienced tutors.
- Friendly accountability helps students remain on track and get help when needed.
- Healthy snacks and comfortable couches and chairs help keep the environment inviting and relaxing.
- Flexible scheduling. Have a question? Drop in and get an answer!
How it works
- Students are greeted by one of our fabulous tutors, who help them settle in for an afternoon of productive studying.
- Using CM’s own interactive planner, tutors do a class-by-class inventory of what is due and when, what tests students need to prepare for and what projects they need to work on.
- Tutors help students to develop a game plan for how they will spend their time, teaching time management strategies and helping students to prioritize their work.
- Students are encouraged to use their planners, log on to school web sites such as PowerSchool and Aeries, and to be accountable for their own learning.
- Tutors check in regularly to answer questions, monitor progress, check work and facilitate well-earned breaks.
- Students leave having completed all (or most) of their work and feeling good about their efforts.
- $80 weekly, for unlimited access
- $30 for daily drop in
Middle school, High school