Seeking a Therapist for Chronic Pain

Archived Q&A and Reviews

Feb 1998

TO the person lookign for a good therapist to deal with chronic pain Try

Larry Yabrov PhD 649-0640

He's great

From: David

Regarding the recommendation for therapists experienced in the area of chronic pain, I would suggest Julie Collier, Ph.D., who is a child psychologist at Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford. She has also worked at Children's Oakland and would probably be able to assist with referrals in the East Bay.