Total BPN subscribers: 20,151 (as of May 16, 2017.)
Parent subscribers: 18,319
- Schools, Preschools, Camps, Classes, Daycares: 437
- Tutors & Teachers: 169
- Nonprofits: 225
- Businesses: 112
- Nannies: 404
Teen Babysitters: 65
Currently 120 new subscribers sign up each week.
Here is a summary:
- 80% of subscribers live in East Bay cities, 20% in other cities in the greater Bay Area, from Sonoma to South Bay, from San Francisco to 680 Corridor.
- 78% of subscribers are mothers, and 22% are fathers.
- 15% of subscribers are parents of teens, pre-teens, and young adults.
- All ages of children are represented, from parents-to-be to parents of young adults.
New subscribers typically have babies and young children or are expecting their first child.
Below are the number of each listing's active postings on our website early in 2017.
- Announcements: 174
- Events: 60
- Marketplace: 112
- Nannies Available 87
- Parents Seeking Childcare 108
- Parent Q&A: 120
- Tutors & Teachers Available: 120
- 5 weekly newsletters: Announcements, Childcare, Marketplace, Advice & Reviews, Parents of Teens
Mailchimp open rate: 27% average (compare to 15% average for "Social Networks and Online Communities")
From google analytics (2017)
- 700,000 avg. page views per month
- 85% USA, of which 59% is California
- Top 10 California cities, in order: San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, Richmond, LA, San Jose, Sacramento, Walnut Creek, San Diego, Alameda
Content (as of May 2017):
- 4,762 Advice pages (each page is an individual topic such as "Teens & Sleep")
- 769 Daycare profile pages (mostly daycares in the East Bay)
- 276 School profile pages (public and private K-12 schools)
- 477 Classes/Camps profile pages
- 974 Business & Organization profile pages