As of March 27, 2017
Total BPN subscribers: 19,274. Currently 120 new subscribers sign up each week.
Parent subscribers: 17,552
- Schools, Preschools, Camps, Classes, Daycares: 430
- Tutors & Teachers: 162
- Nonprofits: 208
- Businesses: 112
- Nannies: 391
Teen Babysitters: 72
See Jan 2017 snapshot of where BPN subscribers live, by city. Here is a summary:
- 80% of subscribers live in East Bay cities, 20% in other cities in the greater Bay Area, from Sonoma to South Bay, from San Francisco to 680 Corridor.
- 78% of subscribers are mothers, and 22% are fathers.
- 15% of subscribers are parents of teens, pre-teens, and young adults.
- All ages of children are represented, from parents-to-be to parents of young adults.
New subscribers typically have babies and young children or are expecting their first child.
Below are the number of each listing's active postings on Feb 19, 2017.
- Announcements: 174
- Events: 60
- Marketplace: 112
- Nannies Available 87
- Parents Seeking Childcare 108
- Parent Q&A: 120
- Tutors & Teachers Available: 120
- 5 weekly newsletters: Announcements, Childcare, Marketplace, Advice & Reviews, Parents of Teens
Mailchimp open rate: 27% average (compare to 15% average for "Social Networks and Online Communities")
From google analytics (2017)
- 700,000 avg. page views per month
- 85% USA, of which 59% is California
- Top 10 California cities, in order: San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, Richmond, LA, San Jose, Sacramento, Walnut Creek, San Diego, Alameda
- 4,735 Advice pages (each page is an individual topic such as "Teens & Sleep")
- 759 Daycare profile pages (mostly daycares in the East Bay)
- 269 School profile pages (public and private K-12 schools)
- 446 Classes/Camps profile pages
- 936 Business/Org profile pages