WWW.SARAHEDUCATOR.COM • CLASSES • TUTORING
“Thank you! You have been able to hold her attention through a computer, and that takes a lot of talent and hard work!”
– Parent of 3rd grade student
You get access at home to 30-60 minutes of California Standards-aligned skills practice EACH weekday plus a 50-minute weekly online small-group. Sarah Bruschi, a graduate of UC Berkeley with teaching credential and MA degree, selects skills and monitors progress.
Which Course Mastery Groups are currently offered?
- MATH 5th-8th • Mondays 3:00 pm
- GEOMETRY • Mondays 5:00 pm
- SPANISH 8th-10th • Tuesdays 6:00 pm
- ALGEBRA 1 • Wednesdays 5:00 pm
- GRAMMAR AND WRITING 5th-7th • Thursdays 6:00 pm
- GRAMMAR AND WRITING 8th-10th • Sundays 5:00 pm
- ART INSPIRATIONS 7th-12th Fridays 5:00 pm
- MATH 2nd-4th • add to 1-1 sessions or Contact Sarah for times!
HOMEWORK HELP AND TUTORING Ages 5+
- Sarah has extensive experience supporting students with executive function needs, students with IEPs and 504s, and Gifted students.
“Thank you so much for helping me out this year. I would not have been able to do so well in Spanish without you.” - N. Lafayette