Meredith Snow Art TherapyCommunity Subscriber
Bay Area Art Therapy provides services to children, families, LGBTQ+, individually, or in groups. Art Therapy is offered in person, as well as tele-therapy.
Art Therapy can help you:
- Develop skills for improving your relationships
- Learn new ways to cope with stress and anxiety
- Manage anger, grief, depression, and other emotional pressures. Improve communication and listening skills.
- Change old behavior patterns and develop new ones.
- Discover new ways to solve problems.
Art Therapy is a specialized area of mental health that uses art materials and the creative process to explore emotions, reduce anxiety, increase self esteem, and resolve other psychological conflicts.