Speech Therapy For Lisp (around Walnut Creek)

My son is in kinder and has a lisp (from his tongue protruding) and has difficulty with letters S, R and L. He attends private school so I'm wondering if he qualifies for the free speech therapy services offered in Walnut Creek District schools? I am also looking for recommendations for a good therapists in and around WC area.

Parent Replies

Parents, want to reply to this question? Sign in to post.