Speech Therapist for Teen's Stutter/Disfluency

I am searching for a local speech therapist for my 19 year old son whose disfluency/stutter has made a massive return after being gone for years.  He attends Cal and I'd like to find someone in Berkeley/North Oakland if possible so that he can continue treatment while in school.   Thank you!  

Parent Replies

Parents, want to reply to this question? Sign in to post.