Seeking therapist who specializes in Alzheimer's or Dementia

Hi, I'm looking for recommendations for therapists in the east bay who specialize in Alzheimer's or Dementia with seniors. Someone who does family therapy or couples counseling would be preferred. Thanks! 

Parent Replies

Parents, want to reply to this question? Sign in to post.