Need a recommendation for an Enrolled Agent Tax Preparer

We have a complicated situation with employee stock options that were exercised and we now owe big on. We need an Enrolled Agent (not a CPA) who can help us navigate this with the IRS and a set up payment plan who is reputable and reasonably priced.  Prefer someone in the Berkeley/ Oakland area but are flexible for the right person. Thanks.

Parent Replies

Parents, want to reply to this question? Sign in to post.