Looking for psychiatrist for teen with eating disorder

Hi- I'm looking for an outpatient psychiatrist who has expertise in eating disorders in teens. I'd prefer someone in Albany/Berkeley area, but am willing to travel to other areas for the right person.  We'd also prefer a female if possible.  There may be comorbid depression or ADHD as well. Thank you in advance.

Parent Replies

Parents, want to reply to this question? Sign in to post.