Onstage: Kids 'N Dance: INFO SESSION: Performing Arts Kinder School for TK/K
- Are you worried your TK/K kiddo won't thrive in a larger classroom setting?
- Does your TK/K child have asynchronous development and need extra support in certain areas?
- Would you like your TK/K student to have some of the freedom of preschool with targeted academic instruction?
- Would your TK/K love exploring all aspects of the performing arts - dance, musical theater, aerial arts, etc?
- Still concerned about Covid and want a smaller environment and guaranteed in person instruction for your TK student?
Our Performing Arts Kinder School is a TK/Kinder option might be exactly what you are looking for.
What makes us unique besides our max class size of 12 students, is the fact that our credentialed teacher takes a kinesthetic approach to teaching almost everything. Students are up and moving all the time to reinforce concepts that they have learned. We have a daily kinesthetic circle time when they are in our huge studio space moving their bodies to reinforce language arts and math concepts they are learning for the week. Academic time is targeted and efficient allowing for more open ended play time for those that need it. In addition, there is a large focus on social emotional development with explicit lessons and then play time where the teacher supervises the kids and helps them utilize the skills being taught like responding empathetically, working on impulse control and emotional regulation, problem solving, stepping up to be a leader and stepping back to let others lead. The daily performing arts allows the kids to expand their creativity, develop coordination, and push their comfort zones by trying new things increasing self esteem and willingness to try new things without fear of failure.
Attend our next VIRTUAL INFO Jan 6th, 13th or 20th 7:00 pm - RESERVATION REQUIRED - CLICK HERE TO RESERVE OR EXPRESS GENERAL INTEREST
- Meet our credentialed teacher and discover how she integrates physical activities in lessons and how she differentiates instruction to meet the individualized needs of all students.
- Explore how Onstage - Kids N Dance N Theater Arts provided DAILY performing arts instruction, time for free play AND instructional time
- Learn how we attend to social / emotional development so your child becomes a confident, empathetic and responsible friend
More details can be found on our website: here