Lara's Day Care: Open House for February openings
“Lara's Day Care and Preschool” is opening a new class in February and therefore will have more spots available starting on 02/03/2020.
Pick a day, pick a time, and drop in for a visit. We’re hosting our next open house on the following dates:
- Saturday, Jan 18th from 9:00am-11:30am
- Sunday, Jan 19th from 9:00am-11:30am
- Saturday, Feb 25th from 3:30pm-6:00pm
Your child is welcomed on this tour!
Please email us to RSVP: larasdaycare [at] icloud.com (subject: BPN%20Open%20House%20RSPV)
Learn more at: http://www.larasdaycare.com
Please take a look in our website for more details, pictures and testimonials.
I'm a mom, an experienced Nanny and a Child Care provider, located in Richmond, CA. I am a warm, friendly, dependable, positive, tactful and energetic mom who knows how hard it is to trust someone else to take care of our children, so my desire is to make this a positive experience for both parents and kids, providing high quality child care. My goal is to provide sensitive and nurturing care!
See the benefits of our Program:
- SMALL GROUPS: I work with a small group to guarantee secure and trusting relationships;
- POSITIVE SCHEDULE: Structured schedule (preschool curriculum, reading, arts and crafts, music, circle time, outside play);
- Physical activities daily (yoga, dancing, stretching);
- Toilet Learning process available;
- MEALS: Healthy and nutritious Meals Provided daily (Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks; vegetarian and vegan options available);
- SIGN LANGUAGE;
- Convenient location 1.5 mile off I-80E;
- Affordable prices;
- Great references;
Looking forward to talk to you soon!