Wonder: Strength-Based Coaching & Therapy for Teens/Young Adult
Are you a parent looking for support to help your teenager overcome anxiety, navigate relationship challenges, combat social anxiety, or cope with depression? Are you struggling to connect with your teen or young adult child? Is your adolescent or young adult child engaging in concerning behaviors? Are you at your wits end? We can help.
Wonder is a trusted resource for teen therapy and parent coaching. Our program is designed to help teens unlock their inner strengths, boost confidence, and find resilience in their journey through adolescence and young adulthood.
What We Offer:
- Strength-Based Coaching: Expert coaching that helps your family recognize their unique strengths and talents, foster confidence and connection, and empower personal growth.
- Therapeutic Support: Our experienced therapists provide a safe and supportive environment for clients to discuss their mental health struggles and develop healthy coping strategies that foster family connection.
- Relational Approach: We emphasize the well being of the entire family and support healing and strengthening family connections.
Why Choose Us?
- We come to you! In Home, in the Community and Virtual programs available
- Compassionate and experienced therapists and coaches
- Activity based therapy for real world engagement and integration
- Confidential and non-judgmental support
- Evidence-based therapeutic modalities
- Parent-child healing
- 23 years of experience working with complex family systems
- Specialities in neurodiversity and history of high acuity and complexity
- Flex time for urgent therapeutic needs or coaching between sessions
Help your teen or young adult child discover their inner resilience and strength and rebuild long lasting family connections. Email today for more information: info [at] teamwonder.org.