SuperBrain Neurofeedback: Helping Teens with Stress Resilience and Mental Health
As local mothers of teenagers, we are extremely passionate about helping teens with stress resilience and central nervous system regulation. Neurofeedback is a type of brain training that teaches the brain self-regulation skills. It's safe, non-invasive, non-medical, and no diagnosis is needed. All ages and all brains can benefit!
With accumulated training, teens report:
- Better focus and attention
- Better in social situations
- Better sleep
- Calmer, more relaxed
- Easier time with schoolwork
- Easier transitions
- Fewer tantrums
- Less anxiety
- Less hyperactivity
- Less impulsivity
- Less picky about foods and sensory things
- Less performance-anxiety
- Fewer tears
- More responsive
- More self-esteem
- More self-regulated
- More joyful
Improved Focus and Attention
Reduced Mental Chatter
You can brain train in person or rent a take-home neurofeedback system and train all together at home.
SuperBrain is within the Bay Area Brain Spa at 1037 Solano Ave in Albany.
We are set up to accommodate groups, so bring your whole family!
Other services provided include:
- Neurofeedback for individuals and families
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Red Light Therapy
- WAVi Brain Performance Scans - see how your brain is performing. Use as a baseline before starting a wellness program to track progress. Or use as a baseline to have for future assessments. Great for tracking the healing of brain injuries, also to see if you suffered a brain injury. If your child plays sports, it's very important to have a baseline scan because if there is ever a question that they have suffered a concussion, we can see it on the scan right away.
Please contact me with any questions.
Wishing you well,