SuperBrain Neurofeedback: Anxiety? Stress? Trouble sleeping? We can help
Train your brain to better manage stress!
Neurofeedback is a type of brain training that teaches the brain self-regulation skills. It's safe, non-invasive, non-medical, and no diagnosis is needed. All ages and all brains can benefit!
Just like exercising your body helps you be stronger and healthier, brain training promotes cognitive and mental resilience.
These are crazy times! We are all having a really hard time keeping our cool and staying focused. This effortless training can be done while you are working from home, reading, answering emails, and even napping.
With accumulated training kids and teens report:
- Better focus and attention
- Better in social situations
- Better sleep
- Calmer, more relaxed
- Easier time with schoolwork
- Easier transitions
- Fewer tantrums
- Less anxiety
- Less hyperactivity
- Less impulsivity
- Less picky about foods and sensory things
- Less performance-anxiety
- Fewer tears
- More responsive
- More self-esteem
- More self-regulated
- More joyful
Improved Focus and Attention
Reduced Mental Chatter
You can brain train in person or rent a take-home neurofeedback system and train all together at home. SPECIAL COVID DISCOUNT $100 off.
SuperBrain is within the Bay Area Brain Spa at 1037 Solano Ave in Albany.
We are set up to accommodate groups so bring your whole family! Or schedule a date night with a couples massage and neurofeedback to really reset and relax.
We offer many wellness services that are all contactless and safe, we set you up and you relax in your own space for the treatment time:
- Neurofeedback for individuals and families
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Red Light Therapy
- Acupressure Infrared Massage
- WAVi Brain Performance Scans - see how your brain is performing. Use as a baseline before starting a wellness program to track progress. Or use as a baseline to have for future assessments. Great for tracking healing of brain injuries, also to see if you suffered a brain injury. If your child plays sports it's very important to have a baseline scan because if there is ever a question that they have suffered a concussion we can see it on the scan right away.
Please contact me with any questions and I'm always happy to schedule a phone or Zoom consultation.
Wishing you well,