Summit Center: Find The Right School Fit - School Consultation Service
- Do you want to make a change and find a new school for your child?
- Could your child benefit from a different learning environment?
- Does your family need support in making an educational decision?
Summit Center’s Dr. Lisa White offers consultation services to help families find the right school for their child. She specializes in working with children who are gifted, twice-exceptional, or who have ADHD or learning differences such as dyslexia, dysgraphia, or dyscalculia.
Private schools are accepting applications now for the 2022-2023 school year. Set up a virtual appointment with Dr. White to help:
- discuss the best educational environment for your child’s needs
- help you decide whether a public, private, or alternative school option is the best fit for your child
- think about what services your child might need for academic success and how best to obtain them
- work with you to choose which schools to apply to, and how to best position your child in the application process
Dr. White is a licensed psychologist, providing strengths-based, comprehensive psychoeducational and neuropsychological evaluations for children and adolescents, as well as consultations and coaching with parents. Learn more about Dr. White
To make an appointment with Dr. White, please email info [at] summitcenter.us or call (925) 939-7500. More information at https://summitcenter.us/services/school-consultation-services/.