Strategies for Learning: Teaching Positions (part-time)
We are hiring special education teachers, reading specialists, learning specialists, and educational therapists who can help students learn academic content, study skills, organization strategies, and time management.
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Experience with learning differences (dyslexia, ADHD, language-based disorders, auditory processing, and visual processing disorders, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, ASD)
- Study Skills and Organization (Executive Function)
- Early Reading/Literacy
- Reading Comprehension and Language Arts
- Written Expression
- B.A./B.S. or higher (M.A./M.S. or ed. therapy certificate preferred)
- Minimum 1-3 full years teaching experience
- Availability to work after-school hours
Please submit a resume and brief cover letter expanding on your experience and qualifications for this position. A personal example regarding your work with a student or students is welcome!