Strategies for Learning: Reading Literacy Specialist Teacher (Part-Time)
We are hiring special education teachers, reading specialists, learning specialists, and educational therapists!
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Early Reading/Literacy
- Experience with learning differences (dyslexia, ADHD, language-based disorders, auditory processing, and visual processing disorders, dysgraphia, ASD)
- Familiarity and experience utilizing research-based reading curriculums
- Provide one-on-one academic remediation
- Demonstrate strong working relationships with students, parents, and staff
- B.A./B.S. or higher (M.A./M.S. or ed. therapy certificate preferred)
- Minimum 1-3 full years teaching experience
- Availability to work around 8 hours a week, ideally during our "peak hours" which are weekday after-school hours
Send us your resume and cover letter!