SOS4Students: Hiring Executive Function Support Coach for Students
SOS4Students is hiring skilled, dynamic, and empathetic coaches to work 1:1 with students from grades 5 through college- in-person or online.
Our coaches teach organization skills, time management, project planning and execution, note taking, essay writing, test prep, and more!
Are student learning styles and skills your niche and passion? Would you like to make a meaningful impact in the lives of students and their families? We'd love to meet you!
Our coaches possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Teaching, tutoring, and/or 1:1 counseling experience with middle or high school students within the last 5 years
- BA or MA in Education or Special Education
- Experience working with cognitive diverse learners
- Familiarity with and/or background coursework in educational therapy and learning disabilities including: executive functioning, ADHD, dyslexia, processing speed, and working memory issues
- Ability to collaborate with families and school
- Innovative, creative problem-solver
- Connect easily with adolescents and young adults
As an SOS coach, you're invited to leverage not only your own experience and approaches, but also SOS's tools and techniques from our signature workshops and programs!
Why work for SOS4Students?
- Flexible schedule during after-school hours (3-8pm) on weekdays and all day on weekends
- Work online via Zoom or Google Meet or in our Oakland or Walnut Creek locations
- Consistent clientele
- Logistical suport
- Competitive pay starting at $40/hr with opportunities to add clients and hours
For more information about SOS4students visit our website
Apply online at "Join Our Team" or email a cover lever and resume to jobs [at] sos4students.com