Sarah's Science: Itsy Bitsy World of Nature (July 1-3)
At Sarah’s Science, we make learning science fun!
Calling all nature lovers! Join us July 1 - 3 for "Itsy Bitsy World of Nature!" This week at camp will be spent learning about tiny creatures in nature (and tiny electrons too!) Locations in Berkeley and Oakland for campers ages 4+. Please note that camp is closed Thursday-Friday, July 4th-5th. Some of the science project highlights include:
- Identify mysterious microbes with a light-up microorganism viewer
- Design an insect hotel to study your pet ladybug up close
- Illuminate the night sky with a light-up firefly
- And more!
Launch into summer with:
Rockets, Robots, Castles, Catapults, Magic, Microorganisms, and More!
PLUS: Hands-On Science • Hiking • Music • Art • Swimming • Games
Summer Camp 2019 Sessions with Availability:
- July 1 – 3: Itsy Bitsy World of Nature
- July 8 – 12: Kaboom! Pop, Burst & Bubble
- July 15 – 19: Up, Up and Away
- July 22 – 26: Flinging Things!
- July 29 – August 2: All Charged Up!
- August 5 – 9: Enchanted Forest
- August 12 – 16: Me and My Robot
- August 19 – 23: Sarah's Favorite Projects
At Sarah's Science and This Land is your Land Summer Day Camp, your child will discover just how fun learning can be! Sarah’s Science blends traditional camp activities like arts and crafts, hiking, games, and swimming with a unique hands-on science and nature curriculum. Each week of camp is centered around an exciting theme and campers make and take home a fun science project every day. Sarah’s goal is for every child to have a summer filled with outrageous fun in a beautiful, natural setting. Weekly sessions are available through August 24 in Berkeley and Oakland.
For more information or to enroll, visit our website or call (510) 581-3739.