Monkey Business Camp: School Break Camp Registration is Open
Registration is open for Monkey Business Camp 2021-2022 School Break Camps season, and some details are below with more info on our website. If you want your child to have recreational time with other kids in a safe, creative space, while you have solid time on your own for work, play, rest, please have your child join us.
"I just wanted to let you both know what a great time the kids had at camp the last few weeks. The staff and youth leaders were fun and kind. They loved all the games and being outdoors all day. They always want to come back to this camp year after year!"
- A space for kids to get swept up in the joy of playing, on their own, and with other kids, and with well structured times with specific games and projects led by creative, dynamic staff. We create the space, you send your kids, and magic truly happens.
- Unplugged all day, with primarily outdoor classrooms with covered roofing
- 23 years of experience to rely on
- Covid specific experience-we have run 20 weeks of “in person” camps since July 2020, with over 300 campers, no Covid transmission
- Locally started and run, woman and LGBTQIA+ owned; actively supporting equity in our society
“Camp enabled us to work for the entire time our son was there. Plus, he is so very social, and he desperately needed company from kids his own age.” 2021-2022 School Break Camp Dates:
- Thanksgiving Week Camp (3 day camp): November 22-24
- Winter Camp (8 day camp): December 20-23 and 27-30
- Depending on staffing, we may add single-week sessions for Winter Camp
- February Camp (4 day camp): February 22-25
- Spring Camp (5 day camp): April 4-8
- Camp hours are 8:30-4:30 for campers, 8:25-4:35 for youth leaders
- Location is at Berkwood Hedge School, close to downtown Berkeley, using their outdoor classroom spaces, lovingly created during Covid
- Pricing is sliding scale, with three price options to choose from during checkout
- Payment plans available to pay over multiple months at no extra cost
- Scholarships are available
- Spaces are open for all break camps, with Thanksgiving Camp over half full
- Covid prevention protocols will be in place
“The safety protocols and excellent communication made me feel completely at ease sending my child to Monkey Business camp. Not knowing any of the other kids, I was a little nervous sending him. But when I picked up on the first day he was the happiest I’ve seen him in weeks. Thank you for working so hard to allow kids to be together in person. They so much need this social interaction!”