Marcilie Smith Boyle's Working Parenting: Parenting Preschoolers with Positive Discipline series in San Francisco
Peaceful Parents, Cooperative Kids: from conflict and chaos to cooperation and calm in 6 weeks
This Parenting with Positive Discipline workshop series will help you show up as the parent you want to be, and create a home where respectful cooperation is the norm. Here's just some of what you're learn:
- My favorite 3-step ritual to stay cool, calm, and curious in the face of really irritating behavior.
- 2 things every child needs for intrinsically motivated cooperation
- Tips for getting out the door / getting to bed quickly and peacefully
- Simple, tangible, and effective Positive Discipline tools to reduce defiance, tantrums, back talk and other challenging behaviors.
- What’s developmentally normal, albeit possibly irritating behavior for your preschooler
- The one principle that matters most in helping your children to become responsible, respectful, resourceful, and happy adults (and how to put that principle into practice every day.)
- NOTE: content for this SF class is focused on parenting preschoolers aged 2 – 6, however most of the content will be relevant for elementary school-aged children as well.
Past participants give this class 4.75 / 5 star rating.
"I really love all the positive reinforcement for positive parenting received from Marcilie. My family and home are a happier place as a result!" -- Lana Tillis, mother of 2
6 Monday evenings starting March 4, 201 from 6:45 - 9:00pm (skips March 25 and ends April 15) at LePort/Mission Montessori in San Francisco, CA (50 Fell Street)
“Marcilie is an incredibly skilled facilitator who will help give you the tools to implement the positive discipline parenting approach. I had read about it before and tried to parent that way but found myself floundering and bouncing back and forth between being permissive and frankly, angry, that my kids were walking all over me. This class gave me so many tools to improve my relationships with my children and I think it will have a long-term impact on my parenting. I know I will continually consult the resources she provided (my binder is like a bible now!)”
– Chiara Garonzik, Mother of 2 children, Los Gatos, CA