Marcilie Smith Boyle's Working Parenting: Parenting with Positive Discipline Series - Redwood Day
Would you like to...
- yell less
- have fewer power struggles
- connect more
- share the load more
- feel more confident and peaceful in your parenting
- and raise children who are respectful, resilient, and plain old happy?
Then you'll definitely want to join us for this fun, informative workshop series!
This live and in-person Parenting with Positive Discipline class will help you show up as the parent you want to be, and create a home where respectful cooperation is the norm. You'll get tangible, practical tips and tools that are easy to implement and work right away.
Here's just some of what you'll learn during the 6-week series:
- Alternatives to rewards and punishments that both work and teach long-term life skills
- Tools to help children (and adults) regulate emotions and solve their own behavior problems
- 2 things every child needs for intrinsically motivated cooperation
- Simple, tangible, and effective Positive Discipline tools to reduce defiance, tantrums, back talk and other challenging behaviors
- All about chores, allowance and enlisting help with household responsibilities
- Specific words you can use to foster resilience and a "growth mindset" in your children
- The one principle that matters most in helping your kids to become responsible, respectful, resourceful, and happy adults (and how to put that principle into practice every day)
When: Feb. 5 - Mar. 18, 2020 (skips Feb 19) from 6:45 - 8:45pm.
Where: Redwood Day, 3245 Sheffield Ave, Oakland, CA
Regular Fees: $349/person and $239/2nd caregiver.
REDWOOD DAY Parents and Guardians get discounted pricing.
Your class fee includes everything here:
- 6 interactive classes.
- Handout with summaries, reminders, homework assignments, and exercises.
- Weekly practice assignment.
- Supplemental reading assignments.
- Access to private resource page with additional handouts, links, and audio downloads
- Free 30 minute 1:1 parenting consultation at the end of the series
"I would recommend this workshop because it is essential for a loving, encouraging relationship with your kids (and partner!) Facilitator was amazing! Intuitive, helpful, patient." - Vinny Poddatori, Parent of 4 children
Facilitator: Marcilie Smith Boyle, Certified Positive Discipline Trainer, Leadership Coach, and Mother to three children.
Register or get more info here. Sponsored by Redwood Day