Marcilie Smith Boyle's Working Parenting: Parenting with Positive Discipline
Peaceful Parents, Cooperative Kids: An interactive Parenting with Positive Discipline Series via Zoom
- 8 Wednesdays starting 9/22/21 from 11 - 12:30pm
- All classes recorded for replay but live attendance highly recommended
- how to set and hold limits firmly, but not sternly
- a 3-step process to say cool, calm, and curious in the face of really irritating behavior
- how to design consequences that are helpful, not hurtful
- how to foster resilience and a "growth mindset"
- all about allowance, chores, and family meetings
- tools to reduce defiance, tantrums, back talk, & other challenging behaviors
- two things every child needs for intrinsically motivated cooperation
- emotional regulation skills for both your children and you
Based on Positive Discipline by Jane Nelsen
Average class participant rating of 4.6/5 stars. More reviews here.
Marcilie Smith Boyle, a Certified Positive Discipline Trainer, Career & Executive Coach has been teaching this series via Zoom (video conference) since 2016 and is highly skilled at facilitating engaging, interactive classes in this forum. More info: www.WorkingParenting.com/peaceful-virtual