Love Your Nature: Support Group For 11th + 12th Grade Teen Girls
We have 2 spaces left in our Support Groups for Teen Girls in 11th + 12th grade.
Please reach out if you are interested or forward to any families/teens who could use the extra support.
What do teens want? What do they need? How can we support them? Join us for a deep dive year-long support circle to help girls* navigate the complex landscape of being teens in these times. Our youth programs hold a safe space to share honest conversations, make meaningful connections, learn relevant skills and information, and have fun! This is a space to bond IN PERSON with peers and mentors who value authenticity, joy and togetherness.
- DRAGONS Group :: 11th-12th Grade
- WHEN: Once/month September-June
- WHERE: In person @ private retreat in Orinda
- COST: $300/month - We are offering partial and full scholarships to interested families for whom this fee is a hardship. Priority for full scholarships will go to BIPOC youth. All applications reviewed in order received.
"Thank you so much for creating this experience. I don't normally get to talk about things like this, so it was amazing to be able to talk openly and not feel judged. I've taken away a lot of important things to remember that will help me in the future, and through the rest of my life." - Teen
Year Long Group Includes:
- 10 monthly meetings for teens (3 hours each) + Parent Support Circle (online/evenings)
- 2 awesome facilitators & sweet group of teen peers
- Guided conversations in circle, small group and paired activities + creative art/nature/movement/improv activities guided by our philosophy
- Real Talk Topics: relationships, belonging, friendships, gender, media, substances, sex & sexuality, pleasure, boundaries, joy, choice, communication & more!
- Gorgeous garden retreat setting
- Discounts on 1:1 session and other events
* We understand gender identity to be fluid and expressed in many ways. Our programs welcome teens along the gender spectrum who are assigned female at birth and/or female identified. All sexual orientations welcome! Please see our website for our extended gender inclusive policy.