Les Petits Francophones: Pre-School Teachers (2 positions)
Jobs & Volunteer Opportunities
- Act as a team member to collaborate with fellow LPF staff to create an environment to reflect a passion for French, uphold the core values of NAEYC practices, and respect the cultural values and diversity of the children and families served.
- Provide consistent, responsive, and respectful care to the children as a primary caregiver; and is responsible for the safety, care, supervision of all children in the preschool.
- Develop and is responsible for the implementation of a developmentally appropriate curriculum.
- Efficiently manage the children and maintain age appropriate behavior in the classroom
- Acts a role model for parents and children. S/he shares information about child development, is current on theories of useful early childhood practices, and encourages family participation in the classroom.
- Participate in school functions that extend beyond normal school hours but are necessary for the welfare of the school, including but not limited to school tours and back-to-school nights.
Full job description, educational and professional experience requirements, compensation details and instrutions on how to apply avaialble at: