Jobs: Corporate Attorney, Part-time
Sideman & Bancroft LLP is a mid-sized law firm in San Francisco with a growing corporate practice that is seeking a part-time attorney. This position is ideal for people who need a flexible work arrangement where the person's time is needed as deals flow.
Desired experience includes:
- Work in start-ups, venture capital, and private mergers & acquisitions
- Negotiating, advising and managing transactions of the above from start to finish
- Working as "outside general counsel" to companies, including day-to-day counseling
- Direct interactions with senior management of clients
- Excel proficiency for cap table related spreadsheets
- Collaborating with paralegals and staff
- Minimum 6 or more years' experience of the above
- Ideal but not essential if majority of prior experience is with large law firm
- Willing and ready to have fun doing deals and client work
- Enjoys problem solving!
- Member of CA bar
The client industries of the hiring corporate practice are primarily consumer (including beauty) and digital consumer.
About Sideman & Bancroft LLP
- Outstanding culture among partners, associates, and staff.
- Direct client contact early for associates and attorneys.
- Space and trust to run matters with partner oversight.
- Dynamic and collaborative working environment.
- Sophisticated and quality clients.
- A great place for the entrepreneurial where new ideas are always encouraged.
Contact: Brent Bainto careers [at] sideman.com
- Sample list of deals to illustrate experience
- Short statement about yourself and what you enjoy about corporate practice in 100 words or less